Friday, December 31, 2010

I completely forgot our good news!!!

Well, I didn't forget it per se, I just forgot to post it! The Friday after I posted "The Prodigal Blogger Returns" we found out that Terry's "regular job" is giving back the pay cuts and what nots and will be slowly hiring back people that were laid off. What does this mean for us???? It mean he can quit his second job and no longer has to travel or work nights and most weekends!! How could I forget to post that?? So now we are back to our "regularly scheduled life" so to speak. A normal "9 to 5" plus the every third Saturday - which could change once they start hiring back people within their department - but for now every third is better than *every* Saturday AND Sunday!!!

So the schedule is now be in at 7 (instead of 6:30) and then get off work on a rotating schedule of 4:30, 5:00, and 6:00 M-F. It's been an adjustment this week (last week he was on vacation) getting used to him coming home every night and having dinner together as a family every night. Granted, the children and I had dinner together as a family while he was out of town, it wasn't the same as when he was home.

No comments:

Post a Comment