Saturday, April 17, 2010

What a Week!!

Christ is Risen!

It's been a really long week for me both in terms of being physically and emotionally exhausting. I've done a lot out in the yard. Mowed the grass, laid two new gardens, planted more seeds in the starters (and discovered I planted the salad seeds wrong as they go on top of the soil, not underneath so I gotta fix that!). We've cleared some more from around the pond. Lots and lots of good hard physical work (and no the stuff I listed is not an exhaustive list of what all has happened in the yard this week - just an overview).

I've also suffered from some grand haeadaches and hurt my upper back as well. The headaches are normal. I get them from time to time for no apparent reason. I'm sort of used to them by now but they are still annoying and I'm not the easiest person to live with when I have certain strength headaches. If I get the really awful ones, I'm very quiet and don't move and certainly don't talk. The kids and hubby definitely get the picture when I don't move nor answer and generally have a pillow over my head. I'll be happy when I can get all this heavy metal out of my body, as we believe this is the cause behind my headaches. The one I got Monday lasted until Wednesday morning. Monday was the worst - I don't even want to cover how bad a day that turned out to be - I'd like to erase it from history it was that bad.

Wednesday, DD11 got her cast off, but more in another post about that. And we got a saddle!

Thursday I did some yard work with the weedeater and lawnmower. Well something I did hurt my upper back. I literally couldn't move. It still has a spot that hurts between my shoulder blades near my spine ... it's a muscle, of that I can tell for sure, but it hurts like the dickens when I move certain ways. I'm just happy that it is now confined to that one little spot and not the whole area like it was Thursday and part of Friday.

I'm still working on getting up early, but it's slow going. Things always pop up to get in the way, but I'll find a way to make it all work!! I think I'll try to cover another portion of Proverbs 31 this next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment