Friday, April 9, 2010

Rental House

Christ is Risen!

I've been at the rental house all day long today ... I got a lot accomplished. Most of the garage is cleaned out. I've got some things to arrange a foundation to come pick up and some chemicals I have to find out where to dispose of (hardware store, etc). Some stuff is going home with me and will perfect to make a crafting work area in our own garage (a table, a sewing table, a book shelf, some rubbermaid bins, a rocking chair). I will have to wait to bring it home with us until next week when I won't have the youngest kiddos with me, that way I can take out all the back seats in the car and use the whole back part of the car (two rows worth) to put in all these things and transport them back to the house.

Inside some of the painting was completed. More wasn't physically accomplished because I had to make a trip to the hardware store to get a toilet and some quarter round. I forgot about some other small things we needed but I can always get them another day.

We've also got some yard work and landscaping stuff to do and some minor things on the outside of the house to complete. Some will just have to wait though.

I'm gonna be so happy when this project is completed and we can finally rent this place out again. We've certainly learned a great lesson from this last tenant.

No comments:

Post a Comment